Monday, December 8, 2008

Cat toys

Apparently there's really no need to purchase expensive kids toys when cat toys are available. Izzy's new favorite toy is a small ball that's wrapped in string and kind of looks like a mouse. When you shake it, it rattles. She'll throw it around the room and chase it for a long time! And then there is this toy (in the video below - bad quality video, but you'll get the sense for it). I think she'd play with it for hours if we let her!


2 comments:

Anne said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm flattered by your compliments of our blog. I find it very therapeutic!!! Izzy is so cute and I hope to see you at Liz's Sunday.

seattleerin said...

Oh my gosh that cat toy video is cute! I'm so glad you've created a blog! It is such a fun way to get updates!! Someday I might have one, but I have a few other technology tidbits to master first.