Kristi, Grandma, Izzy, and I headed to the Flower & Garden Show since it's their last year (maybe) of having it. It was a bit of a disappointment because people weren't very nice about letting a stroller in to see the gardens, but Izzy was on her best behavior and we made the best of it we could. I got inspiration for a couple of new plants for my garden, so I guess it served its purpose!
A couple of fun photos from our day:

Izzy & Grandma in front of the red mustang in one of the gardens
(my Mom had a red mustang when she was younger).
Kristi & Izzy in front of the Asian inspired garden - there are cool lanterns, chairs and elephants behind them - but they're hard to see...
Izzy with the stuffed Tiger in the same Asian inspired garden. I think it was called dancing in the garden and on this side of the exhibit there was a large dance floor with a set-up for a King to watch and the Tiger was near the King's area - Izzy liked the tiger.
At "Spoutopia", younger gardeners designed several displays - this was sponsored by High School students and was a "dressed-up" golf cart. Since Gerald had a golf outing planned the next morning, I thought this was a perfect place for Izzy & me to pose.
As usual, Grandma spoiled Izzy and bought her this darling hat. We tried on a ton of them and finally arrived at this one, because it matches her wardrobe (she looks so cute in purple, what can I say!). Here she is posing on a purple chair at Starbucks - she knows that camera is on her...
No comments:
Post a Comment