We had a load of dirt delivered from Sky Nursery on Friday so that we could top-off all of our flower beds in the front and back yards. Gerald worked long days Saturday and Sunday moving dirt from the pile in the wheel borrow to its final resting place. He did awesome. I did my part weeding, edging, moving plants, etc. and I must say that the yard really is looking good. A big thank you to Kristi for watching Izzy on Saturday so we could spend the day in the garden. Now I can spend some time getting some really nice plants established over the summer - and they should live since the soil is SOOO much better now!
Pile 'O Dirt:
The beginning...
End of Day 1
End of Day 2 (the photos are a bit misleading ... he got through over 1/2 of the pile, or 6 CY)
No comments:
Post a Comment