Saturday, August 15, 2009

Izzy's First M's Game

On Tuesday evening, Gerald, Izzy, and I headed to Safeco Field for the ArtsFund Campaign Celebration - they call it Diamond Club, but it's actually seats in Howard Lincoln's Owner's Suite. It actually turned out to be the perfect way for Izzy to see her first baseball game because she got to go up and down the stairs and take occasional breaks to watch the game. I ended up sitting on the stairs for most of the time so I could quickly take trips up and down with her, but it was fine because I got a chance to visit with a few friends during the laps up and down. Izzy's in a stage right now where she loves to clap and say "yay" when others do, so whenever the crowd cheered, she clapped and said yay. It was pretty cute. The weekend before the game I got her a super cute pink Ichiro shirt so she could show her spirit at the game, but of course she spilled watermelon and ketchup all over it and it's ruined now, but oh well - she had fun.


Izzy & Gerald on the way into the stadium - I love this photo.


Family photo - of course the only one that turned out good was really dark - oh well, it works!


It's getting serious!


What's going on down there?


1st Mariner's Dog while wearing her over sized hat that the Mariner's staff gave her - they also gave her a backpack and a commemorative Safeco Field 10th Anniversary Train - everyone was so nice and accommodating of her. She's a lucky girl!


Yay!


Sitting with Daddy - notice the spillage ... she takes after me!

No comments: