- Izzy has started to make animals sounds on demand - as displayed in this cute video:
- Izzy had her first pony ride on the 12th of June. Grandma's work (Starbucks HQ) was hosting a fundraiser for a local kids organization so they sponsored activities for the kids - face painting, pony rides, and entertainment. I'll have to post photos later because I don't have the files on this computer. Stay tuned - so cute!
- My cousins Tom & Andy BOTH graduated from college last weekend (the 12th & 13th). This was a huge deal and we headed over to Barb & Bob's house for a party on the 14th. Izzy had a blast - everyone was playing with her and she was screaming and running around like a crazy animal! It was pretty funny, but I was tired by the end!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Busy Bees
Sorry I've been remiss in updating the blog over the last couple of weeks - we've been so busy! Between work, daycare, and fun on the weekends, I just haven't had energy to stay up to update the blog lately. Let's catch you up on what you missed:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment