The Beltran family had a pretty low-key weekend. Saturday Gerald went for a motorcycle ride and Izzy and I headed out to the park to take advantage of a break in the rain. We went to Logan Park in Mountlake Terrace - it's one of our favorite parks because all of the playground equipment is age appropriate for Izzy. It's amazing what a difference a couple of months makes in her ability to climb and navigate the playground on her own - only a few of the toys require any assistance by me anymore!
Sunday we assembled Izzy's new easel that she got from Santa for Christmas (he couldn't fit it down the chimney assembled :-) ). Our little Picasso went to work creating a masterpiece... (Speaking of Picasso - my sister Kristi & I went to see the Picasso exhibit on Friday evening - I LOVED his sculptures - who would have thought!!)






No comments:
Post a Comment