Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year - Fresh Blog Postings!

It's a new year and it's time to start blogging again!  I got caught up in the holiday craziness and just didn't take the time to update the blog as well as I should have!  We had a wonderful holiday season spent with family and friends.  We didn't take a lot of vacation time from work this year, so most of the fun was packed in on weekends throughout the season.  Izzy loved every minute of it - fresh snow at Thanksgiving time; Christmas lights and decorations around town; visiting Downtown Seattle with her Grandma & Grandpa and again with her Mom & Dad to ride the holiday carousel; visits with "Grandpa Santa"; presents on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day; and finally snow for the New Year!  We have a ton of great photos and I'll get them uploaded to Flicker and posted soon, but in the meantime here's our favorite family photo from Christmas this year (that's my Dad as Santa!):



Happy New Year from our family to yours!

No comments: