This year's addition is a piano sales store. It was a new release this year and we thought it fitting since I play piano!
Monday, November 30, 2009
The Village
Gerald and I started collecting Department 56 Christmas in the City houses 5 years ago. We said that we would buy a new house every year. 5 years later we have 10 houses .... I guess we didn't stick to our original plan! Well Gerald creates a masterpiece on the mantle every year and he spent Saturday evening building the village. Here are a few photos. On Sunday morning when Izzy woke up and got to see it, she was in awe. Oh ... it's going to be a fun Christmas!


This year's addition is a piano sales store. It was a new release this year and we thought it fitting since I play piano!
This year's addition is a piano sales store. It was a new release this year and we thought it fitting since I play piano!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment