Monday, March 9, 2009

Izzy's Birthday Party!

What a whirlwind weekend! Izzy's first birthday was capped off with a party with our closest friends and family members - just a smallish gathering and chance to celebrate her special day. Izzy had a few "troublesome" moments during the day - nearly swallowing a penny and burning her fingers on her candle wick - but by the time the party was coming to a close she was playing with her new toys and laughing again. After her nap she got a chance to really dive in to her new gifts and she's going to be a happy girl for quite some time!!
I only posted a few photos here. More to follow later.
Homemade carrot cake (notice Izzy's mini version) -
made & decorated from scratch by Grandma Vinson - thank you Mom!!
Ready for cake!
Look at that candle - I like the frosting!

Owwww! I burned my finger!

No comments: