After Izzy's nap, Kristi & Heather raced cars down the hallway and Izzy enjoyed it. Heather & I noticed that Kristi & Izzy were twins as they sat side by side on the floor. As I picked up the camera to capture the moment, Izzy started to throw a fit, so Kristi copied. She'll probably kill me for posting this, but I think this photo is hillarious!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Playtime with Aunties
Heather & Kristi came out to hang with Izzy & me on Saturday. We headed to the mall so I could finally order my new glasses and then had lunch at Macaroni Grill. Izzy was pretty tired & grumpy since she's finally getting a tooth, but we got a couple silly photos of her while we were waiting for our lunches to come...
The beginning of the rebelliousness ... tearing the tablecloth.
After Izzy's nap, Kristi & Heather raced cars down the hallway and Izzy enjoyed it. Heather & I noticed that Kristi & Izzy were twins as they sat side by side on the floor. As I picked up the camera to capture the moment, Izzy started to throw a fit, so Kristi copied. She'll probably kill me for posting this, but I think this photo is hillarious!
After Izzy's nap, Kristi & Heather raced cars down the hallway and Izzy enjoyed it. Heather & I noticed that Kristi & Izzy were twins as they sat side by side on the floor. As I picked up the camera to capture the moment, Izzy started to throw a fit, so Kristi copied. She'll probably kill me for posting this, but I think this photo is hillarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment