Gerald, Izzy and I sat down for Izzy's first annual birthday dinner. In my family growing up we always celebrated birthdays or special occasions with a meal (the menu was usually picked by the honoree) and the person we were celebrating used the "special plate". My mom got me my own "special plate" for Mother's Day last year, but I'm afraid that we haven't used it until tonight (this will change from now on!). I attempted to seat Izzy in her highchair without the tray so she could eat off the special plate, but it didn't last longer than a few photos before she was trying to throw it on the floor. We'll try again another time, but at least we got a photo.
Friday, March 6, 2009
The Special Plate
Gerald, Izzy and I sat down for Izzy's first annual birthday dinner. In my family growing up we always celebrated birthdays or special occasions with a meal (the menu was usually picked by the honoree) and the person we were celebrating used the "special plate". My mom got me my own "special plate" for Mother's Day last year, but I'm afraid that we haven't used it until tonight (this will change from now on!). I attempted to seat Izzy in her highchair without the tray so she could eat off the special plate, but it didn't last longer than a few photos before she was trying to throw it on the floor. We'll try again another time, but at least we got a photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment